Hey friend! I'm Julia - thanks for checking out the site!
A little about me:
- obsessed with traveling to new places and meeting lovely new faces
- can carry a conversation about dogs for an embarrassing amount of time
- always looking for a new podcast
- consumes tacos at least once a week
- pretty much always down for a dance party
I am a Contemporary Portrait and Lifestyle Photographer specializing in photographing people, puppies, and ponies. I call the gorgeous mountains of Asheville, North Carolina my home base, but am glad to adventure elsewhere upon request for projects.
I graduated from Appalachian State University with a Bachelor of Science in Commercial Photography. Photography/Creative Consulting is my full-time gig, with industry experience in marketing, graphic design, branding, social media, and videography. I enjoy bringing clients' visions to life.
I am beyond grateful I work doing something I LOVE and that stirs my soul every day. I'm extremely committed to excelling in my craft and serving others to the best of my ability. My photography is influenced by light, color, and elegance. Stylistically, I strive for my images to have a timeless essence.
I'd really love to hear from you - even if it's just a friendly hello!